Dr. Burke in the News
The links below connect to various sites that highlight Dr. Burke, his work and patients.
Local News Special Reports
is Brain Surgery Part I KIII TV3 South Texas Local News
Part 1/2 of Joe Gazin's Special Report
Is Brain Surgery! Part II KIII TV3 South Texas Local News
Part 2/2 of Joe Gazin's Special Report
Driscoll Children's Hospital Feature Patients
Jayleen, 2 years old from Corpus Christi, TX at Driscoll Children's
Features a child with Spina Bifida
- Hector, 6 years old from Robstown, TX at Driscoll Children's Hospital Features a Child with traumatic paralysis
- FIRST IN SOUTH TEXAS A Craniofacial "makeover"
Corpus Christi Caller Times Letters ands Stories
- http://www.caller.com/news/2009/jan/25/letters12609/ "Good Care"
- http://www.caller.com/news/2009/feb/02/letters/ "Close Call"
- http://www.caller.com/news/2006/apr/20/man-denies-injuring-17-month-old-child/ Speaking for the child that cannot speak for himself
Halo Flight Emergencies